Sunday, December 2, 2012

When Grandma Ceal was up to Help...

So I had my knee surgery on Monday.  I had my meniscus repaired and a little exploratory surgery to see what to do with the ACL.  The surgery went great and I do not have to have ACL surgery, yippee!!  Brad took Monday and Tuesday off to take care of me and Tracy helped out too.  Then Wednesday night Grandma Ceal came up to help.  I'm SO grateful for all the help!! 
While Grandma Ceal was helping...
 
They made cookies!
 
 
 We got a tree (this was the first time I left the house in 6 days)!
 

 
 
 And we decorated our tree.  It was Owen's turn to put the star on this year (according to the kiddos:)

 

 
Thanks for helping us with our Christmas decorating and helping us out during this surgery!!!
 
We
LOVE
you!

No comments:

Post a Comment