Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sunday - Family Christmas Dinner

We had the FAMILY over for Christmas dinner Sunday night...
There was dancing.
 Matching aprons.
I'm guessing this was football.
There was food, really delicious food, but I guess I just skipped right over that part.  Onto the opening.  Katie put a picture on every gift she brought, an absolutely GRAND idea for kiddos who can't read!  They could pass out every ones gifts.
 
The kiddos were super excited to give Great Gram her gifts from them.
The boys, surely not overwhelmed by this crazy family:)
Smooches.
Clayton pretty much was ADORABLE this year every time I turned around he was doing something cute.
 
 
 
"This was exactly what I wanted, how did Amma Jean know?"
We made calendars, they were a hit!
 
 
Claire had asked for "own decorations" for Christmas.  Great Aunt Martha and Great Grandma Jean brought her all the treasures on this tree, and the pink tree too!  Claire was SO excited to put it up.
 Great Aunt Molly and family brought Owen this monster truck ramp. Cousin JP had to get in on the action.
Such a fun night!
Thanks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment