Saturday, December 8, 2012

The First Christmas - School Program

A couple pics before we left for the program...

 
 
 
My Parents and my Sister and family were able to come too.  Parker was very excited to see his cousins in the show.
 
 
Then they came in, I had a camera malfunction when Owen walked in:(
The little guy Owen is talking to is his buddy this year, Zander.  They have very similar personalities and are pretty stinkin' cute together.
Claire was front row and center.  She didn't miss a beat.  I don't think she ever stopped dancing.
Then the older kids (Owen's class) went to change in to their costumes.
While they did that Claire's class did a Christmas rap.
I missed Claire's rap because I was getting this guy into his shepherd costume.
Then the First Christmas story began.  After Mary and Joseph came the shepherds.
 
 
They sang a few more songs together and it was done.  A total success.  Owen doesn't LOVE things like this as some of you may remember from the Spring Program.  We told Owen that if he participates the entire time (no sitting on stage etc..) then the could pick a special prize.  We told Claire the same thing if she sang loud and did all the hand motions.  They picked dinner at El Rancho Viejo....OF COURSE!  We will be going on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment