Saturday, December 8, 2012

24 Days of Christmas - Day 8

 After we got home from Mexican (as promised for great Program night behavior) we opened our eighth book.  Small Medium Large, by Jane Monroe Donovan
I LOVE my kiddos little hands.
This was a picture book and it was WONDERFUL. The kids love to make up their own stories to the pictures. SO fun.  Tonight I asked the kiddos after we had finished reading what their favorite part was.  They both picked this page.  Owen said "I think the cat is saying meeeeeeeoooooooow all the way down the sled hill".
 Claire then asked me which one was my favorite (such a sweet girl).  I chose this one because it made us all laugh! 
 An absolutely adorable Christmas story.  And the best part was at the end it gave a little bio on each animal.  They were real pets of the Author.  The cat was Maylee, the dog Grizzly and the horse was named Fern.

No comments:

Post a Comment