This was the perfect book for tonight. Owen and I stayed for Claire's Chapel time at school and this is what our discussion was all about. It's hilarious to hear Claire and her class answer questions about Christmas. One girl said "God (not Jesus) looks so cute in the manger". Claire noticed that "the biggest star is pink and white and pink is my favorite color". And Sunday in the car Owen asked me, "why can't I see Jesus, like in my seat right here (we were driving)". I had to explain to him about Jesus living a long time ago and living in our hearts now. He said "I know I just was to see a picture or something". I told him "we could look at pictures in your Children's Bible or Mommy will google it tonight Buddy".
Thanks Auntie Jo for this special book.
No comments:
Post a Comment