Saturday, December 14, 2013

Well Check

The day before Claire and I headed to La Grande for a girls crafting weekend Owen and I had some time together...Well it was his well child check but I promised we would got to lunch after so it would sound a little more fun! The appointment was a HUGE surprise for me.  Owen has become such a little man in the year since his last check. He was so confident and mature and didn't even flinch when he got his flu shot.  So proud of this little man. 
 
I had to pick Owen up 20 minutes early from school and they where just finishing up their snack....turns out Owen has decided he likes grapes.  He brought them with him in the car and ate the whole bunch.
After the appointment we went to lunch, take a guess what Owen picked....you got it, McDonald's!


No comments:

Post a Comment