Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Busy "Tis the Season" Type of Day

Brad and I were able to miss a few hours of work today to watch Parker's very first Christmas program.  Tracy even brought Claire by the office so she could come with us. Sorry the pics aren't the best I only brought my phone.

 Parker did awesome and was the cutest (and littlest) bell ringer around!


 As we were leaving Parker's program Tracy sent me this picture of Owen and his "older"(Jessica P.) at his class Christmas party that was going on at the same time!  Let me just say that Tracy is such a blessing in our lives!  When she got to the house this morning she asked me if I would be okay with her coming to Owen's class party.  She knew how much he was looking forward to it and wanted to share  that with him. We are so lucky she is a part of our lives and I'm so grateful for the relationships she has created with Owen and Claire.

 Then after Brad and I got off work, and the programs, Christmas parties and of course ballet were over we headed to Joe's Crab Shack on the Vancouver waterfront with Molly, Sean and our Cousins  for dinner and a chance to see the Christmas ships. 



 Had to snap this one of all these silly hats.  Daddy was so chilly he had to borrow the kiddos sock monkey hat:)
Such a FUN day!

No comments:

Post a Comment