Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve

After lunch the kiddos had a "great idea"...They wanted to set the table for dinner.  I hadn't got our Christmas dishes out this year but that's what the kiddos wanted so that's what we did. So cute!
 We made chocolate cookies for Santa, "so he would have two kinds"!

 And after a delicious Ravioli dinner, also picked by these two kiddos, they exchanged their presents from each other.
 A seat pet..
 ...and a remote controlled car.
 The kiddos always love the gifts they pick out for each other.  I think its because they know each other so well that they know exactly what each other wants.  Such a fun thing for Mommy and Daddy to see.
 Then we set out cookies for Santa, carrots for the reindeer and read The Night Before Christmas.
I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment