Friday, July 18, 2014

Who Loves the BEACH?.......We do, We do!

You KNOW how I get at the beach....weirdo camera Mom! Enjoy!!

We started our beach adventure at the Lincoln City outlets then had lunch at Mo's.  This was the kiddos first time!  I absolutely love that no matter the type of restaurant they will eat something authentic.  No ordering burgers at Chinese, or chicken strips at Mexican! We all had Fish, Chips and Clam Chowder at Mo's (yes even Owen)!  In fact Owen said, "I decided I really like Clam Chowder". 


We were the first to arrive so we dropped our stuff off at the beach house and walked down to the beach to wait for our buddies.  
This is the life...









I told the kiddos that since we brought the car on this trip maybe we could take pictures of all the neat stuff they would normally want to bring home. Surprisingly they were on board. Here are some of the "treasures" they found. What a great lesson in rocks, geology and fossils.  Good thing my kiddos are complete nerds like their parents!


So many hours spent digging and playing...

 Sand baby!




 And of course we could not keep these CRAZIES out of the ocean! 












Exploring...


 And lots of fun times had back at the beach house..







No comments:

Post a Comment