This little Beauty did!
She had a wiggly tooth for about a week. Tracy text me Monday to say Claire went in to the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later with her tooth in her hand! She was a pretty excited little lady. We read Silverlicious that night (its about loosing a tooth) and then put her tooth under her bed. When she woke up, sure enough, there were 3 silver coins (just like in the book) and toothpaste that came with stickers so you could personalize the outside. Both kiddos were ecstatic! Owen came down first and told Tracy about what was under Claire's pillow. She asked him how he knew that? He told her "I snuck into Claire's room before I came down but I put it back so she could find it". Are you kidding me, that kid is so stinkin' CUTE!
.JPG)
Yay Claire! You and Levi are Toothless Twins!
ReplyDelete