Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Random Events I Found on My Phone...

Brad put the suburban on Craig's List (FINALLY).  He thought we needed to take at least one trip in it as a family....We drove three miles to Molly and Sean's and came back after almost running out of gas!  Fingers crossed, we will get a buyer.

Owen did a solo dentist appointment and ROCKED IT! I have always gone in with the kids when they have dentist appointments.  This was a particularly hard visit for Claire so by the time she was calmed down and getting her teeth cleaned Owen came out showing me his bright shiny teeth and bag of tooth goodies! So proud of this kid! I snapped this pic from the hallway as Claire was asking for me....AGAIN:)

I attended the ribbon cutting for the Salmon Creek Interchange Project.  As some of you know I have spent a LARGE portion of my career working on the Design and Construction of this project. And just like that, 11 years and a ton of hard work later the politicians get all the credit:)
This is the SB on ramp on to I-5 open to traffic for the first time (you can still see some of the ribbon).

No comments:

Post a Comment