Friday, September 5, 2014

Look who's a KINDERGARTNER

Wednesday was Owen's first day of school and it was Claire's orientation.  The orientation only lasted and hour so we had some time together before brother had to be picked up.


Here is the little Kindergartner out side her class. 
Auntie Molly stopped by to pick up her pictures that I took of the boys and Parker decided to hang out with Claire the rest of the day.  They were so cute together and it was a completely different dynamic without Owen and Clayton.



Parker even came with us to Owen's soccer practice.



So today (FRIDAY) was Claire's official FIRST day of Kindergarten.

And to make the day even more special Claire, Owen and Max got to ride the bus to school for the first time ever!


I followed them (I know I'm crazy)!  But I had to make sure they made it and knew how to get to their classes etc..
 Here they are getting off at school!

 And going to class.
 The Kindergartners get corralled and they are escorted to their classes.
 I let Claire pick a special lunch after her first day....yakisoba at the Teriyaki Place!
Love this girl!
Did I mention that this little Beauty lost her second tooth last night??

No comments:

Post a Comment