Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Car

As you might remember from a few posts back my VW is not running real good these days:( Thursday evening I came home from work to find this in our driveway.  Brad put it on Craig's List at 9 pm on Wednesday and had a ton of calls before we went to bed that night.  He was real honest in the add and nobody seemed to mind that it needed "some work".  



So Friday we went to the Honda Store...
 And bought a new 2014 white Honda Accord.

 We had dinner plans in Tigard so we told the salesman what time we had to leave and he got us on our way in only 2.5 hours! I think we may have set a car buying record:) After car shopping we met Molly, Sean and our cousins at Great Aunt Molly's house for dinner and bridal shower planning.  She made us a delicious taco dinner with homemade brownies for dessert, YUMMO!!

I snapped this one the next morning, pretty cute little car!

3 comments:

  1. Jealous! That's the exact car I want - white and all! Maybe you could give it a little kiss from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! Maybe you should head on down to the Honda store too! .9% financing:) Hope all is going well!

      Delete