Claire, Owen and I made Minnie and Micky Mouse cake pops for her buddies at school on Friday. She is calling it her "School Birthday".
Caught this cute pic after cake pops and the kiddos were all gathering for circle time. Claire was the first one at the circle so she got a little serenade:)
With her birthday Buddy (our neighbor, Max). Sally and I had the same due dates with these two! They were born 6 days apart, so Max is officially older.
That evening after Grandma Ceal got into town we took the kiddos to their very first basketball game. They had lots of questions and I think they really liked it. We watched the end of the girls game and through half time of the boys game. The BG Tigers were up by a lot and Owen announced that they would win so we could go have dinner, it was getting late!

No comments:
Post a Comment