This year Brad and I decided that our house is too small for an inside party. It's hard to have activities and a place for kiddos and parents and family to sit eat etc.. I guess that's a small downfall to winter birthdays. BUT i think we made up for it with a super fun, super crazy Minnie Mouse party at the Dizzy Castle.
A few pics before we went to Dizzy Castle.
Then the fun began. This place had everything, slides, ladders, air guns, jungle gym, and everything in between. I didn't get to many pics of the craziness because that would require me to bring my camera into that mayhem:)
We had our own birthday room and Claire was able to have 15 buddies. We had our own party attendant too and she did EVERYTHING, it was awesome for the Mommy! She even wrangled all the kiddos out of the castle when it was time for cake presents etc. Such a fun day!
The kiddos all had beat red faces from playing, so cute!
Blowing out her 5 candles. I cannot believe my baby is 5!
Parker and Clayton were the only two kiddos out of 15 that would approach Dizzy the Dinosaur:)
Then we opened some gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment