Owen was more than ready for his last day of school BBQ, especially because we had been at Claire's the day before. He really has a great little group of friends this year, it's fun to see them all together.
I shot this pic in the parking lot as we were leaving Claire's party the day before. Owen was wearing his super hero mask and asked Claire to borrow her new sunshades...."because even superheroes need sunshades". I love that kid!
Cup cake walk...the aftermath!
This was a skee ball game...Owen was the only kiddo in two days worth of parties that hit the 100 hole, NICE!
Figuring things out with his buddy Aiden.
Parachute game with his buddy Zander.
Graduating Preschool!
Owen teacher had so many wonderful things to say about Owen. She knows his personality so well that she started her little speech by saying, Owen doesn't like a lot of attention on him but I'm going to do it any way. She whispered to Owen, but I'll make it quick I promise. He nodded.
We made the kiddos teachers a big batch of cookies and the kiddos each picked out a scarf that reminded them of their teacher. It was very cute!
NEXT STOP KINDERGARTEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment