Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memorial Day at the Beach - Crab

We hit the wharfs to do some sightseeing and to get some CRAB!  This is were we would go when I was Claire and Owen age so it was real special to show the kiddos around and do some of the special things that I did with my parents.
Like see the sea lions.... 
 And pick out salt water taffy from "the boat" store...
 

 And my favorite, going down to the docks to buy fresh crab...

 
 
 
 Then Sparky cooked them for us.
 

 TA DA, the best meal EVER!!!!  Yes those are fish sticks in the center, when we told Owen we were having seafood for dinner he got REAL excited.  He said "seafood is my favorite, I can't wait to eat tons of fish sticks".  I had to get him some, so stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment