We got cards and packages in the mail from all of our "far away Family". These were the first to arrive and thus got the photos:) Thanks to everyone who thought of these crazy kiddos this Halloween! My Gram sent these, check out the little girl in Claire's card...LOOKS IDENTICAL!
Claire getting ready for her PJ and Teddy Bear Party at school. She was SOOOO excited.
Claire's party was Tuesday and Owen's was Wednesday which meant Tracy would be taking Owen. I was upset at first because I was sad I wasn't going to be dropping him off, then Tracy sent me this and I felt ALL BETTER. These kiddos LOVE Kiera. So cute!
We made Mummy dogs for dinner Thursday night.
And these super fun monster pudding cups to take to Auntie Molly's house for a spooky Halloween snack. Owen wants everything to be spooky and scary this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment