The other morning during breakfast Owen was eating a waffle....That's how a lot of our mornings start out. He was munching away then announced that "my last bite looks like a capitol A, and A is a vowel"! I knew he would be learning about vowels and upper and lower case letters this year but he was only three weeks into the school year at this point. So COOL!
Parker came over last week and decided he needed to have an eye patch like cousin Owen. So sweet, and making Owen feel super cool!
Claire loves to dress up and wear new outfits. If she's feeling especially adorable she'll ask me to take a picture of her. This morning they were supposed to wear something "American" for remembering 9/11. Claire picked this star tank, star hoodie and red tutu (of course).
This morning she was wearing a new outfit that Auntie Jo got her and a new coat I found on the clearance rack. I love the poses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment