Friday, July 8, 2016

Road Trip to Great Gram's

Molly and I loaded up the 4 kiddos and hit the road to Bend to visit Great Gram. We had such a great time.  Great Gram took us on a park adventure, cooked us lots of delicious food, played games and so much more.  Thanks for EVERYTHING GREAT GRAM! 
We love you!

Park adventure.


  Cinder pit fun.



  Claire and Parker really wanted to roll this HUGE rock down the hill.  The tried and tried and when all hope was lost they tried some more...


 Until finally they got it lose and sent it rolling down the hill to the sound of thunderous excitement.  The were so proud of themselves!

 A little bouquet to bring back to Great Gram.
 Molly, Gram and I played a lot of Scrabble....and wouldn't you know we used every tile in every game we played.  I HAVE NEVER done that before, so exciting!



Great Aunt Molly and Great Aunt Martha stopped in for a visit too!
 This melts my heart, just wish our Harper girl was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment