Sunday, March 15, 2015

Special Visit

I just made a solo trip down to Klamath Falls to meet this little lady and spend some quality time with my nephews.  I made it to the hospital a bit before they were released and was glad to get to spend some time snuggling Hayden before they got home and "real life" began!
Then they arrived home.


She was wide awake Saturday morning hanging out with Auntie.  She is a very happy baby and pretty laid back taking in all her brothers, pets and visitors.
The boys and I had lots of fun together.  We took a long walk, went to Jameson's 2nd Birthday party, had a silly string fight and played and played and played!




 More pics of this little lady.











Cousins Claire and Owen and Uncle are B will get to meet Hayden soon.  It's hard to be away from my family, especially when its to come see something as exciting as a new baby, but I do cherish the little bit of special time I got to have.  We will be making another trip soon to introduce her to the rest of my crazy clan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment