Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy 80th Gram!

We spent my Gram's 80th Birthday at the beach with THE WHOLE FAMILY! 25 of us under one roof, what a blast!  We spent many hours playing on the beach, lots of time eating, visiting and doing crafts.  We even taught this 80 year old the Cupid Shuffle! Thanks to my Aunties for all their planning and preparation.  Cheers to this amazing woman who I'm incredibly proud to call my Gram.  She is a hard working, strong, incredibly independent, gentle, kind and encouraging woman of faith who I have looked up to my entire life.  She is the core of this crazy family and she is an ANGEL for putting up with everything we have thrown at her over the years. 
 I love her more than words can say, she is truly my HERO.

Here is the whole crew!
The grand-kids.
And the Great Grand-kiddos.  
We should have put Sister Katie's prego belly in there!
Some pics with Papa and Amma...


And some pretty fabulous beach photos.  Can you believe it was November?














No comments:

Post a Comment