We headed to Levi's cabin last Thursday for a 4 day snow-cation (you know like a vacation in the snow:). It took us 6 hours to get to La Grande Thursday as there were rock falls on I-84 and SR 14 that had them shut down, but we didn't let that stop us. Thanks Katie and Levi for a SUPER fun long weekend.
Just hanging out in the cabin...
Fondue night!
Playing outside...
Brad and the kiddos dug this snow tunnel, it day-lighted out the other side and I can't believe I never got a picture of the finished product. Dang it Mommy!
Crawling was the easiest way to get where you wanted to go:)
Katie took Brad and I out on a ride. SO AWESOME!!
The trail.
Me on the trail.
The meadow we played in.
All packed up and ready to hit the trail home..
We took a break about halfway to the trucks...
5 snowmobiles, 1 Suzuki with tracks, 6 adults, 2 kiddos, all of our gear/clothes, 7 meals, and a few cocktails all packed in on these sleds. It was quite an undertaking and SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
Thanks again Auntie Jo and Uncle Levi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment