Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lister Wedding

My Sister and I took the kiddos down to Eugene for a wedding.  It was a LONG Sunday, buts lots of fun!  I didn't get a very good photo of the actual wedding but it was beautiful.  A wonderful warm Spring day under a giant oak tree.
 It was at Hoyt Arboretum so the kiddos were able to do LOTS of exploring.
 
 
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
So my parents and Claire were being cute sitting together so I said hey look over here I'll take a quick pic.  Just as I was "clicking" my sweet nephew Parker pulled down a giant bamboo divider and vase of tree branches they had as decorations.  I think their faces say it all!
 Here is the re-do, once we cleaned up the little mishap:)
 
 LOVING this pic of my Mommy and Daddy!
 Oh and this one too!
 


As we were heading out to the car the kiddos found some more things to explore.  This pic is why Clayton is my favorite.  None of these other rotten kiddos would look at me, but then there is my little HAM BALL!!
 
 
 Papa I fell down!

No comments:

Post a Comment