I flew to Klamath last Tuesday to help out while Kenzie had Baby Hudson. Hunter and I got to spend some much enjoyed quality time together. Here are some highlights...
When he got up the first morning everyone was gone but me. My flight didn't get in until 11 the night before so Hunter was long since in bed. When he got up to realize it was just me he asked " when did you get here", hilarious! Then he proceeded to put his contacts in while I did mine.
Getting ready to go to the Hospital to meet Baby Brother, Hudson, for the first time.
Playing some blocks! He thought I was amazing, real nice ego boost:)
We hit the bounce house with the other Klamath Smith's.
And played outside (his favorite)!
I had a blast, and even though he constantly asked were Claire and Owen were and when they were coming, I think he did too!
What a handsome big brother!
ReplyDelete